Critical Care CME
Internal Medicine 2014 offers a rich program of courses in the area of Critical Care.
- Neurologic Critical Care for the Non-neurointensivist
- Sleep Disorders
- Thermal Dysregulation: More than Fever
- Management of Obstructive Lung Diseases: Asthma and COPD
- Vent Management
- Clinical Pearls: Pulmonary and Perioperative Medicine
- Clinical Triad: Breast, Prostate, and Lung Cancer Screening
- Update in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency: Management Tips for the Internist
- Clinical Triad: Obese and Critically Ill: Special Management Considerations
- Health Care-Associated Pneumonia
For complete course information visit the Schedule Planner and search for Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care.