Critical Care CME
Internal Medicine 2014 offers a rich program of courses in the area of Critical Care. Listed below are examples of sessions that were recorded at Internal Medicine 2013 and can be purchased:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Clinical Pearls: Pulmonary Medicine and Complementary & Integrative Medicine
- Clinical Triad: Critical Care Medicine: What’s New, What’s Changed, and What’s Controversial?
- From Pickwick to CPAP: Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Hospitalized Patients
- Interstitial Lung Disease: Diagnosis and Therapy (If Any)
- Multiple Small Feedings of the Mind: Cardiology, Hypertension, Pulmonary Medicine
- Pneumonia: CAP, HAP, HCAP, or VAP–Which One Is It?
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Thank You for Not Smoking: Best Approaches to Smoking Cessation
- Update in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Ventilation: What Every Internist Should Know--Non-invasive, Positive-pressure Ventilation and Ventilating the Intubated Patient
Visit www.playbackacp.com to purchase Webcasts and recordings of select sessions.