Internal Medicine 2014 offers a rich program of courses in the area of Diabetes.
- Diabetes for the Internist
- Patients with Type 2 Diabetes: What Hemoglobin A1c Goal Am I Aiming For?
- How Sweet Is This?: Inpatient Management of Diabetes
- New Guidelines for Management of the Diabetic Foot
- Osteoporosis: Controversies around Starting and Stopping Bisphosphonate Therapy
- Clinical Triad: Endocrinology for the Hospitalist
- Clinical Pearls: Infectious Diseases and Endocrinology
For complete course information visit the Schedule Planner and search for Diabetes.