Internal Medicine 2014 offers a rich program of courses in the area of Critical Care. Listed below are examples of sessions that were recorded at Internal Medicine 2013 and can be purchased:
- Multiple Small Feedings of the Mind: Diabetes, Osteoporosis, and Radiology
- New Paradigms and Therapies for Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonglycemic Endocrine Emergencies in Hospitalized Patients
- Obesity Management: What’s New on the Market?
- Osteoporosis and Vitamin D: Where Do We Stand in 2013?
- Strategies for Managing Cardiovascular Risk in Type 2 Diabetes
- Update in Endocrinology
Visit www.playbackacp.com to purchase Webcasts and recordings of select sessions.