Internal Medicine 2014 offers a rich program of courses in the area of Geriatric Medicine. Listed below are examples of sessions that were recorded at Internal Medicine 2013 and can be purchased:
- Cancer Treatment in the Elderly: Matching the Treatment to the Patient
- Dementia: Diagnosis and Management of Behavioral Issues Throughout the Course of Illness
- Evidence-Based Geriatric Assessment: Health Maintenance, Screening, and Beyond
- Home Visits: A Viable Option for Clinical Practice?
- Hospital Care for the Elderly
- Low Testosterone in Older Men: Hype or Reality?
- Management of Persistent Pain in the Elderly
- Osteoporosis and Vitamin D: Where Do We Stand in 2013?
- Psychiatry in Primary Care: Common Disorders
- Psychiatry: Beyond Depression
- Update in Geriatric Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
Visit www.playbackacp.com to purchase Webcasts and recordings of select sessions.