Internal Medicine 2014 offers a rich program of courses in the area of Geriatric Medicine.
- Andropause: Truth, Fiction, or Both?
- Clinical Triad: Aging Issues
- Geriatrics for the Hospitalist
- Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia
- Osteoporosis: Controversies around Biophosphonate Tx
- Practical Skills Assessment in the Elderly
- Promoting Successful Aging with Exercise
- Reducing Falls and Injuries in Older Adults
- Update in Geriatric Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence in Women
For complete course information visit the Schedule Planner and search for Geriatric Medicine.