Women's Health CME
Internal Medicine 2014 offers a rich program of courses in the area of Women’s Health. Listed below are examples of sessions that were recorded at Internal Medicine 2013 and can be purchased:
- Adam and Eve: Male and Female Sexual Health
- Breast Cancer 2013
- Clinical Pearls: Gastroenterology and Women’s Health
- Clinical Triad: Sexually Transmitted Infections: Common Diseases and Common Misconceptions
- Contraception Update
- A Complete Contraceptive Toolkit: Cases and Demos
- Gynecology for Non-gynecologists
- Inpatient Management Issues in Pregnant Patients
- Osteoporosis and Vitamin D: Where Do We Stand in 2013?
- Update in Women’s Health
- Urinary Incontinence
Visit www.playbackacp.com to purchase Webcasts and recordings of select sessions.