ACP Job Placement Center at Internal Medicine 2014 - For Job Seekers and Employers
The ACP Job Placement Center provides physicians with a casual environment to search for new career opportunities. Physicians may submit a Job Seeker’s Profile (Mini CV) for employment and review numerous job postings and materials of interest to their careers.
The Center provides participating employers with the opportunity to submit a job posting and arrange an interview in one of the private interview booths to meet with candidates.
For the Job Seeker
Looking for a Job? Submit a Job Seeker’s Profile (Mini CV)
Physicians looking for a job may submit a Job Seeker’s Profile to the ACP Job Placement Center. Profiles are distributed to all participating employers and sponsors who have submitted a job posting to the ACP Job Placement Center. Locum tenens companies, sourcing firms, fee-based recruiters, recruitment firms, and CV Database Service Organizations will receive the booklets based on physician distribution criteria.
NEW – FREE CV Review and Consultation Service
CVs are being reviewed at the ACP Job Placement Center, Booth #1075, appointment required. If you are attending Internal Medicine 2014 and would like to have a CV review/consultation please email the dates and times you will be available to email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Display a Job Posting
As an exhibitor, sponsor, or physician attending Internal Medicine 2014 in Orlando, Florida, you have the opportunity to post physician job openings in the ACP Job Placement Center. A posting may contain multiple job openings on a single sheet. There is no limit to the number of postings you choose to submit.
Job Posting Fees:
- $300 per posting for orders submitted before March 10, 2014
- $550 per posting for orders submitted on site (March 11-April 12, 2014)
- 8.5x11 single-sided sheet (color or black and white)
- Double-sided postings will be charged as 2 individual postings and displayed as such
- Completed order form
- Full payment required at time of submission
- 50 additional copies to be displayed in the Center*
- High resolution pdf of posting e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- FOR EXHIBITOR—Booth number and contact information clearly displayed on posting
- FOR PHYSICIAN—Physician attendee’s name and contact information during meeting clearly displayed on posting
For additional information on submitting job postings, contact Margaret Gardner at 215-351-2768 or Maria Fitzgerald at 215-351-2667.
*It is the employers' responsibility to maintain an adequate supply of postings during the course of the meeting.
- Job Posting Order Form
- ACP Job Placement Center Guidelines
- ACP Job Seeker’s Profile Distribution Criteria
Orange County Convention Center
Exhibit Hall B
Hours of Operation:
Thursday, April 10
10:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday, April 11
10:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 12
10:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Use of the Center is limited to employers scheduling the use of an interview booth and to job seekers.
For additional Job Placement Center information, contact Vera Bensch at 215-351-2630 or email@example.com.