Booking with the official housing provider, Travel Planners, Inc. for Internal Medicine 2014, is the only way to receive exclusive discounted rates:
Attendees: Make your hotel reservations.
Exhibitors: Make your hotel reservations.
- Our low rates beat any you'll find on the Internet or by calling the hotel directly.
- No pre-payment! You book today but don't pay a penny until you pay the hotel directly upon your departure.
- You can access our exclusive hotel profiles — see descriptions, amenities, photos and maps on every official hotel.
- You’re in control — manage all your reservations online; view, change or cancel at any time with no fees or penalties.
- Immediate confirmations - no waiting or wondering.
- There are no service fees to make your reservations.
- You’ll still earn rewards — book with us and you still earn points in your hotel membership/loyalty programs.
Phone: 800-221-3531 or 212-532-1660
Mail: Travel Planners, Inc., 381 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016
ACP is partnering with Clean the World and its network of hotel partners to collect gently used soaps and bottled amenities. Last year, through ACP's official hotel partners efforts, Clean the World collected and distributed 2,181 bars of soap and 2,148 bottled amenities to children and families worldwide!
The participating 2014 Orlando hotels are:
Doubletree at SeaWorld
Embassy Suites International Drive South
Hyatt Regency Orlando
Westin Orlando Universal Blvd